Thursday 1 December 2011

Evie's First Photo Shoot - Video Montage

I'm very lucky that in my line of work I get to know lots of creative genius'. This is the case with the lovely ladies at Cocoon Photography who have also gone on to become very good friends.


They did our Bump Shoot and I was thrilled when they offered to do our shoot for Evie.


The key to your first baby shot is to have it done before they're 10 days old. This is because babies faces change so quickly and under 10 days they still have that curled up look that is so cute.


Our shoot was held at my mums house and my mum herself made a guest appearance in some shots taken at the end. Evie posed like a professional model and did me very proud. She actually smouldered into the camera.

I sobbed like a deranged woman when i first saw this. I hope you enjoy it too.


This Video montage is a selection of some of their favourite shots.

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment