Saturday 17 March 2012

Evie's Second Photo Shoot

Once again, the lovely ladies at Cocoon Photography have made me cry. Big wet tears. But in a good way!

I thought it couldn't get any better than the  first shoot we had at 9 days old. Then I saw these.

Taken in mid January, Evie was about 3 months old. A totally different baby to the one in October. Full of character and a LOT more vocal if she was put into a position she didn't like. And that includes Tummy Time ;)

I've put a selection of the photos up. Not all of them as there are a lot.

If these are any Mums out there who haven't yet had their baby photographed, I urge you to do it. For as many photos as I have of Evie that I've snapped myself, none of then compare at all to these.

We just sat her in the corner. She put her arm up herself!

Outfit change!

Headband made by my friends Mum. Genius that she is.

She also made this hat.

I love the sneaky little chubby foot at the bottom :)


Dribble mouth! I'm so glad we have a dribbly picture because it's an accurate portrayal of her at this age!

They say that photos can emote memories. When I see this, I can hear the sound that she makes when she shoves her whole hand in her mouth. It looks so unladylike but it's how she spends a great deal of time at the moment!


Tummy time never goes down well...

This set of images was taken at the very end when we'd almost wrapped up and were sat down packing everything away. Then the light caught her and it was too good a photo to miss.

My favourite photo of Evie. Ever. (So far!)



If  could blow these photos up and wear them as a sandwich board I would. Thank-you to Kim and Jeanette once again.

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment